Scouting with game/trail cameras helps tremendously as the deer hunting season approaches. A remote camera allows a hunters to monitor an area around the clock for deer activity and buck movements. These photos along with dates and times give hunters a leg-up when it comes to patterning the movement of bucks in the area. High quality photos not only allow hunters to see how many bucks are in an area, but also assess the age and quality of the bucks.
When use correctly, trail cameras can be used to survey the deer population on a property or given area. Trail survey methods should be followed closely or the data you collect may not tell you what you want to know. So, whether you are in a data-driven management program or just trying to tag a mature buck, a good motion-triggered camera is a must have.
A Review of the G45NG Pro Camera
Stealth Cam, introduced in the year 2000, quickly became the leader in trail camera innovation. Continuing to advance technology to the next level, the G45NG Pro is even more compact and built with several distinguishing capabilities. This camera will help hunters track deer before, during and after the deer hunting season. It’s an all-season piece of equipment.
The G45NG Pro is 10% smaller than the original G series and features a dull matte finish camouflage pattern providing no unwanted reflections. New for 2016 is an adjustable PIR range that can be customized to capture targets at specified distances day or night.
A Stealth Cam with Long Range Trigger
Now your G Pro series can trigger out to 100ft to match your cameras night time illumination capabilities. Another useful new feature for 2016 is security mode (DVR mode), which incorporates re-write technology on your SD card. If your SD card were to fill up, you have the choice to choose whether or not it will re-write over the oldest pictures or videos on the card, keeping the most current information.
Stealth Cam has historically been a large factor in successful hunts with features individuals expect to find in a scouting camera. Bottom line is Stealth Cams performance and reliability helps you become a better hunter in the field. To learn more about the all new Stealth Cam G Pro series, email Kim Cahalan or visit www.stealthcam.com
G45NG Pro Features/Specs
- 14 Megapixel – Adjustable (14mp/8mp/6mp/2mp)
- 100ft invisible night time illumination range
- Reflex™ Trigger less than 1Ž2 second
- Security Mode (re-write SD memory)
- HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse with PIR Override
- 10% Smaller than G Series
- PIR Adjustable range out to 100 feet
- 45 NO GLO or BLACK OUT IR EMMITERs
- Intuitive backlit menu programing
- Matrix™ Advanced Blur Reduction
- Retina™ Low Light Sensitivity
- 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
- Quick Set pre-programmed option
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 5-59 sec/ 1-59 min recovery time out
- Time/ Date/ Moon Phase/ Temperature/ Name Stamp
- GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
- Manual Shot capability
- Secure lock password protection
- SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Test Mode
- Video & USB output
- Operated on 8 AA batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Active time setting
- Multi Lingual (English/ French/ German/ Spanish)
- Preset Time & Date (CST)
- MSRP: $199